This list contains recent Journal Articles, Reports, and Theses/Dissertations
- NYSERDA Final Report (contract #32966).
- Weisberger, J.M., Richter, J.P., Mollendorf, J.C., DesJardin, P.E., ” Predictions of Non-Homogeneous Biomass Fuel Decomposition and Mass Loss Rate using Emission Measurements”, 2017 (in review).
- Richter, J.P., Weisberger, J.M., Mollendorf, J.C., DesJardin, P.E., "Emissions from a domestic two-stage wood-fired hydronic heater: Effects of non-homogeneous fuel decomposition”, Renewable Energy, 2017.
- On The Formulation and Assessment of Flamelet-Generated Manifolds Applied to Two-Phase Turbulent Combustion, Brian Bojko, PhD Dissertation, 2017.
- Bojko, B. T. and DesJardin, P.E., “On the development and application of a droplet flamelet-generated manifold for use in two-phase turbulent combustion simulations,” Combustion and Flame, 183, pp. 50-65 (2017).
- Richter, J.P., Bojko, B.T., Mollendorf, J.C., DesJardin, P.E., “Measurement of Fuel Burn Rate, Emissions and Thermal Efficiency from Domestic Two-Stage Wood-Fired Hydronic Heater”, Renewable Energy, 2016.
Richter J.P., Mollendorf, J.C., DesJardin, P.E., “Absolute and Relative Emissions Analysis in Practical Combustion Systems – Effect of Water Vapor Condensation”, Measurement Science and Technology, 2016.
DesJardin, P.E., Bojko, B.T., McGurn, M.T., “Initialization of high-order accuracy immersed interface CFD solvers using complex CAD geometry”, International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, 2016.
- Near Surface CO2 Tunable Diode Laser Absorption Spectroscopy Concentration Measurements in the Lens-XX Expansion Tunnel Facility, Josh Weisberger, MS Thesis, 2015.
Weisberger, J. M., DesJardin, P.E., MacLean, M., Parker, R. and Carr, Z., “Near-Surface CO2 Tunable Diode Laser Absorption Spectroscopy Concentration Measurements in the LENS-XX Expansion Tunnel Facility,” J. of Spacecraft and Rockets, 52(6), pp. 1551-1562 (2015).
Newman, Andrew J., Sarah H. Hayes, Abhiram S. Rao, Brian L. Allman, Senthilvelan Manohar, Dalian Ding, Daniel Stolzberg, Edward Lobarinas, Joseph C. Mollendorf, and Richard Salvi. "Low-cost blast wave generator for studies of hearing loss and brain injury: Blast wave effects in closed spaces." Journal of neuroscience methods 242 (2015): 82-92.